Thursday, December 06, 2007

Another Wasted Day

So I got my hair cut on Tuesday, and I am now realizing that it's a lot shorter than I originally wanted it to be. I suppose it will grow back. And it needs to be reset every now and again; it was definitely getting long...

I woke up today at noon and accomplished nothing. I didn't even play any Guitar Hero. I just watched TV and slept some more. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for finals. Not wigging out just yet. The night is young.

I just don't have any motivation to work right now. I just want to lay around, watch TV, and play Xbox. Maybe I should just let the Marine Corps provide the "motivation" by leaving law school and going straight to TBS.

I noticed that there isn't much on TV late at night.

I also noticed that I may need to revamp my current wardrobe of jeans and solid colored t-shirts. I might need some help with that. Maybe it's more trouble than it's worth. We'll see.


_____________________________________________________

I wanna run, but only far enough to make you miss me
I wanna take back all the shit that I have done
But I guess you were better off without me

I need to start to be myself
Cause I'm sick of everybody else

I won't let you bring me down
It's here and now, I'm breaking out
I will learn to love again
But I will stand a broken man

I took one big step and I looked away
And then I thought of all the things that I wanted to say
I'm always too late
You never got your story straight
I'm always up late
I think I'm everything you hate


- Boys Like Girls, "Broken Man"

__________________________________________________________


I'm going to pull out my guitar now.

Good evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home