Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Now I want to be a farmer....

Another one of those nights.....but this one ended a bit earlier than it normally would...it's only 2 AM....the crickets aren't chirping yet and it's not time for PT...the sun's not quite out yet...I still can't get into Brodie Hall to whoop George in FIFA for some kind of redemption...no wait, I could have since I was an RA...ah well....the good ol days....

For those of you who know me relatively well, you know what happened.....

I was doing so well, so proud of my achievement...unfortunately, it can be erased in hours, minutes, seconds even....just like that....gone. The past few weeks were going so well, and it hits like a freight train....I didn't really expect it, but then again, I guess I did...whether it was tonight or days or weeks from now, it would have gotten me. I guess it gets an Arby's hat for putting me in my place...

Now I'm not quite sure what's next...I know for certain that I will never go back....I can't....I think this time hurt more than any other, just because I had controlled it for so long...but failure is the only way to learn...

Well, on the bright side of things....actually, I don't think I can think of any bright side right now...I just wonder whether I would have liked life differently if I had chosen a different path, because I'm not really sure what I want to do now....of course my path is pretty clearly set at this point, and I dream of the insane amounts of money I could potentially make with my hybrid education....I just don't want to write the stupid admissions essay...

I think this post will be the end of the blog. I know a few people who read it, but there's just nothing left to write about. My daily life is so mundane that I can't come up with new material, and it seems every other post involves me messing up and trying to explain it. No one cares. I know Mr. Horse will be laughing. George will tell me to bring it regarding FIFA. (George, I've been practicing...you don't have a chance.)

I'll leave it hanging around for a few days, then I'll do my darndest to rid of the thing. I think I'll go back to the first posts and reminisce of the better times.

Oh, I forgot one thing. I hate my neighbors. Remember this picture?



I think it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home