Thursday, May 05, 2005

A day of revelation

Well, not really...today can just be described in the following adage: Lose a little, learn a lot. Unfortunately, I need to edit this to say: Lose a lot, learn a little.

Anyway, today was the last day of classes, and it certainly was glorious. I did not sleep til late, and I slept through most of the morning and afternoon. I learned that my project group in Satellite Communications received the highest grade in the class on our final project which consisted of designing a satellite TV system for three countries in South America. It was actually fun, and I learned quite a bit. And I never went to sleep the night before it was due, but I suppose it was worth it. That's why they make energy drinks like Amped, by the same makers of Mountain Dew.

I never got a chance to purchase Forza Motorsport today, mainly because I didn't have a way to get out to Christiansburg. I guess it can wait until tomorrow. Revelation of the day: do not EVER take the Two Town Trolley to Christiansburg (that's one of the bus routes). This was vigorously debated at dinner today at Shultz. If you mis-time your departure from Wal-Mart and see the bus pulling out as you exit the door, you are in quite a bind, and you will have to find a way to entertain yourself in the Wal-Mart for the next hour. Do it again, and you just can't be happy...

I purchased a bass today on Ebay for a pretty decent price. Can't wait until that thing arrives and gives me something to do for the next week, in addition to studying for that little thing called the LSAT...and Forza....

On a bright note, I whooped Delong today in FIFA. I even made it somewhat exciting for him by "losing" the second game, then devastating him in the third match. I was tired, hungry, and incoherent at the time, so he has no excuse. But then again, I'm supposed to beat him.

I've noticed as the posts increase in number and frequency, their quality is dropping radically. I just can't seem to write about enough new stuff to keep this thing fresh and enjoyable. Maybe I can write about random topics or current news events and viewpoints. No, let's not turn this into one of those blogs...

My Internet browser homepage is set at MSN.com, and I shall leave with one of the "headlines" from the Today on MSN thing:

"Should Men Still Fear the Urologist?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home